Saturday, March 31, 2012

2 Great Deals In One Day


I started today by hitting a yard sale on the way home from work. Check out this awesome USA-made Fish Skinner. I am not sure how it works but it looks like the fish is smashed into the device and you pull on it and the skin comes off. Weird but worth a try!





Later on I hit the Reading Gun Show and found this Force Protector FOR 65 Deployment Bag. Two weeks ago I had never heard of this company. I was on a United flight with about 20 USAF Security Police troops. I looked out the window as their gear was being loaded into the cargo hold. I saw their bags and noticed that they had shoulder straps, carrying handle and wheels. What a concept!

I actually could read the tag and Googled their website. The bag costs $465.  Today I got a brand new one in USMC coyote color - $150. I am greatly looking forward to trying it.




No comments:

Post a Comment